1st January 1903
perf 14, wmk Crown CA, typo
|½ penny green and violet||1||1|
|1d carmine and black||2||2|
|2d brown and violet||3||3|
|2½d ultra and black||4||4|
|3d orange and green||5||5|
|6d red-violet and black||6||6|
|1 shilling orange and green||7||7|
|2/- black and green||8||8|
|2/6 violet and black||9||9|
|5/- olive-green and grey-violet||10||10|
St. Kitts-Nevis was part of the Leeward Islands colony until it was granted colony status itself in 1956 and then self-government in 1967.
Stamps inscribed St. Christopher were used until 1890 and Nevis had its own stamps. Between 1890 and 1903, Leeward Islands stamps were used in both places. From 1903, stamps of the combined St. Kitts-Nevis colony were used alongside those of the Leeward Islands, the latter being withdrawn in 1956.